- Are there any privacy controls for my profile?
Yes. The only section that is apparent to other members is the BASIC section. For all the other sections you can pick and choose what you want to show and who you want to show it to. You can control your privacy settings on the privacy settings tab which is on the light blue bar, the third option in line with your screen name.
- What does the General Privacy Settings section enable me to do?
This section enables you to manage in general which sections of your profile and to whom you want to make your profile available to view. You have in total three options of whom to show your profile (except for the basic section) which are give in the drop down menu for each section of your profile.
- Can I keep my profile private and only make it available to view to an individual person?
Yes you can do that. Please follow these steps to enable you to do so:
• Keep all the drop down menus to ‘Private’ in each of the section in the General Settings section.
• You can then manage your privacy individually in the Individual Settings section.
• All you have to do is click on the lock which is in line of the person you want to manage the settings with
• Choose which section you would want to share with them and
• Click ‘save settings’
- What can I do if someone is abusing or harassing me?
In the first instance you should block them from your mail and messenger. You can block the user by simply clicking on the blue profile icon in line with the members name in the Individual Settings section of your privacy settings. You should immediately notify ShiaSpouse on firstname.lastname@example.org